Cancellations & Transfers
PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO RIDE UNDER YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
Proof of Identity will be checked at registration. For Insurance, Health & Safety reasons it is vital that we are aware of who is participating in this event. If you are unable to attend please make sure we are notified as soon as practicable.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
Please note that under our Terms & Conditions of entry we have a strict refund policy. Please make sure you are available to participate BEFORE booking.
If for any reason the organisers are required to cancel the event and are unable to reschedule it, entrants will be entitled to a partial refund of any part of their entry fee that has not already been irrevokably committed to staging the event.
Transfers / Substitutions:
- Dartmoor Classic Entries are only valid for the original applicant. You MUST NOT allow another person to ride under your identity.
- Entrants are NOT permitted to transfer their place to another person or another event.
- The Dartmoor Classic operates a Reserve List. In the interest of fairness, if you are unable to participate, please let us know as soon as practicable and we will allocate the place to the next person on the Reserve List.
- The Entry List will be locked and finalised on 31st May 2017. No changes are permitted after this date.
Cancellations & Refunds:
The Dartmoor Classic operates a Reserve List. If you are unable to participate, we would encourage you to let us know as soon as practicable. Where we are able to reallocate the place we will issue a refund (see table below). If the place cannot be reallocated, NO REFUND will be issued.
- Cancellations by November 30th 2016 = 100%
- Cancellations by April 30th 2017 = 50% + Priority Invite for 2018.
- Cancellations from May 1st 2017 = Priority Invite for 2018 only.
If you wish to cancel please use your EventBrite account or send us an email (posts to our social media sites or phone calls will not be accepted).
The Dartmoor Classic operates a 'Reserve List'. This activates once all places have been sold on each respective route. It is FREE to add your name to the reserve list. As soon as a place becomes available it will be offered to the first person on the list. When you reach the top of the list you will receive an automated email inviting you to enter. You MUST respond to this email within 48 hours or the invite will expire and the place will be offered to the next person on the list. please make sure that you regularly check your email (including your spam / junk mail folder).